Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Successful Young Entrepreneur

By, Andi Fox, Guest Author

Jodi has a rash in her armpits.

I think she has too much time on her hands; she’s lazy and bored, even though she’s out and about every day playing with her brothers and her friends. Maybe she needs to have a job to keep her busy and productive. Sure, the economy is awful right now, and she might have a devil of a time finding work, but what if she didn’t have to work for someone else? I’m sure she must have at least one good idea for her own business. Yeah, but she’s just a kid and would never know how to follow through on making the business become a reality.

I heard of something that would certainly teach her the fundamentals of starting and running her own business and she wouldn’t be so dependent on me for money. She’d have her own money to spend on toys and treats and other stuff that would make her happy and give her the freedom I know she relishes. She’d certainly have less worries and no more rashes.

I mean, why not? There have to be lots of kids’ businesses out there. OK, that’s the answer. I’ll get a Biz in a Boxx for her, let’s see that was www.bizinaboxx.com She will be another successful young entrepreneur. Oh, wait, that won’t work…..Jodi’s a basset hound.

No comments:

Post a Comment